The To Do List

Specific emotional or mental health problems, like anxiety, depression, insomnia, confidence etc. Along with bodily health, exercise, nutrition.
Rachel
Last Drink Date: 20 Jul 2012

Re: The To Do List

Post by Rachel »

Afternoon. Weekend. Muted yay! (I am a bit anxious about tomorrow. But at least he's not coming til 10.)

I have tried that woolly stuff, Action but they slimed right over it. I could try again. I think there's some in the shed. I suppose I could put the sweet peas on a tray and make a ring of it around them. (They are still in root trainers.) I ordered a load of compost (husband will have a fit when it arrives) so should be able to pot them up soon. we have more sub zero temperatures coming though.

I am glad you enjoyed your trip out :) The garden centre I went to last weekend was sooo busy which detracted rather from the pleasure.

I am afraid I wasn't planning to cook husband a nice dinner :o I will be very tired I think. My eye has been twitching today, which usually means over tired and I suspect I will wake up early and be on edge until it's all done, tomorrow. We could get a home delivery. Or buy something nice in M&S tonight. (I am going to try to covertly buy a small cake. I really don't have the time or energy to make one and of course it couldn't be done as a surprise.) He isn't that interested in food tbh. It's fuel to him. He is back on booze after three month's abstinence, which is ok... He stopped drinking without mentioning it, and I didn't notice for a week or two. Clearly he doesn't have a problem with it at all!

Pickles, I wonder what the hospital person thought when your OH said that :o

In addition to work today I have
Dug up a load of rhubarb – really hard work. Long roots.
Done a load of washing
Swept the patio a bit (cats keep coming in filthy after rolling around)
Semi-cleared to lean to give better access
Put the recycling out
To do:
Move grow lights
Move plants (tomorrow morning)
Clear the rest of the lean to as required (also tomorrow?)
Put the rest of the rubbish out
Go to M&S (with husband…)

I hope everyone has a good evening1
Last edited by Rachel on 12 Apr 2021 20:55, edited 3 times in total.
Rachel

DannyD
Last Drink Date: 0- 0-1973
First Sober Date: 09 Jan 2020

Post by DannyD »

Morning

When I moved into this garden, underneath all the weeds, we found some very healthy rhubarb. Which very quickly died. I've twice tried planting more - which very quickly dies. Currently (should be rhubarbly) I have a potted rhubarb. Rachel I love the way you've been digging up your plants with such gay abandon.

And I'm really pleased Basil is better.

Luna I envy your opportunities. I always love being on water. Bet it'll be cold though. I used to work on the cross channel ferries (floating bus). We had an MOD charter to take 500 soldiers to Norway for a NATO exercise - put up bunk beds on the car deck. So. I have a photo of me in Norway. We were there just long enough to disembark everyone. I got very sick coming back through the Straits of Dover - though that might have been hangover. We partied with the soldiers on board.

Action. It sounds like your partner secretly wants to be controlled and looked after. Look at him, hiding away in his man cave, away from authority, drinking and medicating "because I dare to." Grown up child in an adult body.

Pickles, these men who like to be 'in control.' I like to be in control of my life. I would not want to be in control of another adult. That sounds like hard work. And very unpleasant for the controllee. It sounds to me that you are perfectly capable of being in control of yourself and your daughter, and the dogs, and the family home. Push him back in his man cave.

I feel like slip slapping my hands in a wiping gesture. Right, sorted everyone else, wish I could sort out me. Of course, I've been giving you the benefit of unwanted advice. Please reject it as necessary!

To do
Walk dog
Breakfast all round
Buy a paper
Sort out knitting. I may have done sufficient for the blanket.

Waving \:)/
be selfish in your sobriety.

serend
Last Drink Date: 25 Oct 2020

Post by serend »

Oh Pickles that sounds so familiar, the rows during games, the checking of times, how long we will be, what time we left/came back, where we are going, what we are doing, and my OH always asks about food, what we each ate, when we will next eat etc, it can be exhausting! Then it suddenly stops in the evening, he is still on around 20-25 units but I have decided to stop thinking about it as there is nothing I can do about it.
How is your jaw doing? Good to hear you are doing some exercise 

Action I agree with Danny on your partner (in fact Danny I like all your advice!) and also have partner who doesn’t want to grow up and take responsibility. Sounds like you and I both are moving on though.

Rachel hope you enjoy birthday celebrations, sounds good to be able to stop and start drinking on a whim, without a plan, without obsessing or counting!!

Luna hope the travel plans are taking shape, exciting!
CP hope you are okay

Well I am lacking sleep as my son went out with friends last night (drinking ) and stayed over. I don’t actually even know where he stayed and I am feeling really frustrated with him. Its times like this I could use the support of a sober partner in the evenings. I am not going to just sit here and wait for him to get in touch so going out for a cycle in the very bitter cold to blow off some steam.

Have a good Saturday all !
It's not inevitable whether we drink or not...we make the decision

Rachel

Post by Rachel »

Not so much gay abandon, Danny, as focussed intent and really rather hard work (aching back and a bit out of breath at the end of it. They were big, very well established plants. Some of the roots were over a meter long.) I had to move them to make way for the greenhouse foundation which is supposed to happen today.

I had a 1.4m square raised bed which was full of rhubarb. More than two people can eat, and a lot of it went unpicked. I have potted up one plant, given away two and have another to decide what to do with. There is another one in the raspberry patch but that has never flourished. Too shaded, I think.

Serend did your son text you at all? I hope he gets in touch soon.

Stop press: because of heavy rain forecast, he is just going to do the prep today. So the 40 mins spend clearing the lean to this morning was unnecessary. I can probably dump the junk (and the seedlings) back in there, in the space of 15 mins.

So to do today:
concrete man sans concrete
put stuff back in the lean to, unless he can come back tomorrow.
do something with the bucketful of rhubarb I picked.
Not sure what else. Maybe I could/should cook husband a nice dinner.

IMG_6926.jpg
IMG_6926.jpg (124.94 KiB) Viewed 309 times
Rachel

Action

Re: The To Do L

Post by Action »

Morning All!

Thanks Danny, you are so right. He is a child in a mans body. He was the youngest of 5, and was very pampered by his family. He wanted to go to private boarding school (mainly to get away from his alcoholic mother and parents conflicts) and he went! He basically manages to do what he wants and somehow he always escapes the consequences of his actions and lands on his feet. Not that I want him to suffer at all, that’s not it. It’s just frustrating (as you know Serend).

I do hope that you manage to make some progress with the foundations today Rachel! It’s cold, that’s for sure but there’s only a slight chance of rain here (fingers crossed it stays dry there). My god, you must be quite stiff after all that digging up rhubarb. Hope you squeezed in a long hot bath to ease those muscles! Looks lovely. Can you freeze it? Thought you were going to splash out on an M&S special meal for hubby’s birthday. I hope you have a positive day. <:)>

Serend, Pickles ... my partner has no wish to control me but it’s the complete opposite. He couldn’t care less. The only time he starts bossing me about is when I try and get busy and he doesn’t want to and tells me to take it easy, or rest, don’t over do it, blah blah blah. Perhaps you could get your son to agree to text you, just to let you know where he is in future. You could always say it’s just in case of an emergency. It’s a tricky one isn’t it. <:)>

Danny, wow, great story about the ferry and soldiers. Bet that was exciting and they can party, no wonder you felt a bit off colour on the way back. :D Post a pic of your blanket, I’d love to see it.

Pickles, you are very good, cleaning your dogs teeth. I have never had any success with that, although to be honest I probably haven’t persevered. Sounds as though your meeting with the hospital was very productive, even if it unturned a few stones in the process. It will be interesting to see how your daughter reacts when she is allowed to share her opinion. Your mention of the box of bottles made me chuckle. The other day I had a Tesco click and collect. I brought a number of AF drinks and the store put them all in a box for wine bottles. So when I got home it looked like I’d brought a whole box of wine! :oops: I think I even said out loud, loud enough fo the neighbours to hear when my partner was unloading the box..,”ha ha Tesco have put all the soda in a wine box, now I look like an alcoholic!”. :shock:

Right better get this show in the road.
Feeling a bit blugh today ... I think it’s just cos it’s grey out there, not motivated so I’m not even going to write a list! :o

Have a good day everyone. <:)>
#38 on 2021 Challenge
Take a new grip with your tired hands and stand firm on your shaky legs. Mark out a straight path for your feet.

Rachel

Post by Rachel »

I have a lot of AF bottles of cider and beer in the porch (because it's cold in there, even in summer. I bought them last summer - I quite like to have a bottle after a few hours of gardening in the hot sun - and still not got through them. I rarely want more than one at a time. Just shows how it's the mind-altering effects of the 'real' stuff that makes you keep drinking, rather than the taste. But I guess that much is obvious.) A neighbour made a comment on the booze in the porch which embarrassed husband.

Basil as gone AWOL. He is almost certainly hiding somewhere in the house but not happy not knowing for sure that he is safe. (The side is all open.) That's the thing with messy cluttered houses - there are so many cat-sized places to hide.

OH is in a bad mood. He is full of cold symptoms again. He is convinced it's his 2nd Pfizer jab from Thursday. I am not so sure. Does it give you phlegm?!

I hope you feel a bit better later on Action. It is rather gloomy out, which as you say, doesn't help.
Rachel

DannyD

Post by DannyD »

Rachel it could well be symptoms from the jab. Give him paracetamol and send him to bed. He'll enjoy feeling you're pampering him, and you'll get time to yourself. Win win. Tell him you can celebrate his birthday tomorrow?

DannyD

Post by DannyD »

Morning peoples.

The sun is shining, but there's very little warmth.

I've put down cardboard in the garden, and covered it with compost. It's the 'no-dig' approach. Worst thing is that the card rots down and everything feeds the weeds. Best result is that I can plant straight into the compost. We'll see. I have some old sheep fleeces which I was going to take to the tip - think I might just carpet the garden with them instead. Weed suppressant.

Top tip for slug pellets. When planting anything in the Spring (especially dahlias), put pellets in the hole under the plant. Why do I keep forgetting this?

A friend has just suggested a walk. And bring a light picnic. What fun. Something to look forward to.

Have a good day everyone \:)/

Rachel

Post by Rachel »

DannyD wrote:
10 Apr 2021 12:40
Rachel it could well be symptoms from the jab. Give him paracetamol and send him to bed. He'll enjoy feeling you're pampering him, and you'll get time to yourself. Win win. Tell him you can celebrate his birthday tomorrow?
I tried to do exactly that, but he didn't want to. He ended up falling asleep on the settee.
Rachel

Rachel

Post by Rachel »

It's lovely here, but the builders are here so we can't go out. I put my seedlings outside. I hope it's not too sunny for them!

The cardboard method is one that is spoken of often. I put weed supressing fabric down under raised bed no.1 but I am not sure it will work. It seems very thing. They dumped tons of soil next to raised bed no.1 in more or less the location where no.2 will go. A lot of work for us but not a lot else they could do. On the upside we won't need to buy any top soil. I had forgotten that they need to dig down to lay a foundation.

I am tempted to ask husband if he minds if I go for a walk (ask, because someone needs to stay home for the builders.) I've been stuck in since Friday. The mess in the house is oppressive and made worse by also involving the mess from the lean to. Still it will be over and done with soon. On the other hand I am feeling lethargic and without energy. (Not enough sleep.)

To do:
print out POA and send to my mother's friend who will be involved.
cook a dinner? I’ve not cooked properly for ages
Could go to the marvellous Turkish shop on my walk...
we need to go to Sainsbury's. Almost out of loo paper and out deodorant :o
Maybe rearrange pots of patio, so that the best things are visible from my settee.

I hope everyone's day goes well.
Rachel

Luna_
Last Drink Date: 18 Apr 2019

Post by Luna_ »

Hi all :\:
Action - how's the partner thing going? It does sound like it is time for him to grow up and take responsibility. The father of my kids was (still is) a spoilt child in a man's body. I really should have done a runner when his mother gave me some "advice". 1. "don't expect him to do anything, he'll just make a pig's ear of it - you're quicker doing it yourself" and 2 (upon waking one morning while staying with them - she was bustling in to the bedroom and started picking up his clothes off the floor (which is where they mostly live unless someone folds them for him) and started to make the bed - then looked at me and clapped her hand to her mouth and said - oops, what am I doing - he's your responsibility now". I was too gobsmacked to answer but it was a dark omen indeed (and a correct one).

Danny/Pickles. I shudder at the hoarding issues. My mother's mother's house took us 3 years to clear out (it started out as the usual post-war collecting of bits of string etc - nothing wrong there, I do it and now it's considered environmentally friendly!), but then she collected "pretty things" - so many dolls etc they occupied all the chairs in the entire house - and then floor-space! My mother's flat is a lot worse than any of the worst episodes in those hoarding programmes - but she doesn't have food waste or cats around - just she can't bear to throw anything out - she says everything is pleading with her to "make something" out of them, so she does - but then she collects other people's junk too, because hers is so submerged in and under boxes she can't find anything, so aquiring more is easier. There is almost even no standing room left for more than herself - and she says she likes it that way, not interested in people. I asked if she knows this is why I can't bring her grandkids - there is no room. She says she is happy with photographs and thoughts of them. :( :cry:

Ooo-err this is turning into an epic, but it's been hanging all weekend. Danny and Rachel - ahhh Rhubarb. Can I have a plant too?
Serend and Pickles - It's not a joke when partners become controlling. My ex (while on offshore duty) used to call me quite often, around watch-change for a chat. But in the end he was calling at irregular times, sometimes even in watch-time, asking who I was with, what I was doing etc. And repeating the questions the next day - and pouncing on any discrepancies as "proof" that I was being unfaithful, dishonest etc. I once invited my foreign exchange student to stay over the easter, because day skiing trips wouldn't have been feasible with an hours drive each way to collect/deliver. I was scared to ask permission (WTF - it's MY house and anyway he hadn't phoned for a while and it was a spur of the moment invitation). When I told him I hadn't answered the phone because I was out skiing with said student he went ballistic - said he had "proof" of me having sex all easter - and he actually got a mutual friend to "spy" on me, dropping in unannounced during evenings etc. I mean - I was 48 at the time and student was 19. I ask you!!! I'm trembling as I write - to remember how cowed and deeply afraid I was. It's ridiculous.
Action - good luck with your partner "growing up and leaving home".. <:)>

Rachel - isn't it awful how people see beer bottles and immediately go - AhA!! Evidence!! Happened to me too re stash of AF placebos in the garage...

Ahhhh..

To Do
Work
Get haircut (very badly needs it - it's all masks etc over here too but not (yet) closed as last year)
Do more work
Have a razzia with son on his bedroom. We are trying to sell the kiddie furniture and make a man cave. Big job as most is place-built and difficult to remove (very small room so needs crafty solutions - like a camper-van).

Apologies for the epic xxx
I still have Faith, but right now I'm reaching for the moon.

DannyD

Post by DannyD »

Luna why not Google camper van interiors for a few ideas?

I started revisiting my ex from a couple of years ago. It was all going great, then he started talking to me in the way he used to, and I felt all a tremble the way I used to, and told him it wasn't working. He asked if it was revenge (how petty). I wish now, that I'd had the courage to explain how he was making me feel, and the awful memories that were flooding back.

My senior daughter lives a 4 hour drive away. She's just phoned and suggested a mid way meet up. I'm so excited!! I spent Christmas with her, but had to rush back on Boxing Day with lockdown.

To do
Hair cut. It's been booked for weeks
Find something to take as a present for daughter. There's a book I'd like to get her, but don't have yet. Next time.

Waving. \:)/

Rachel

Post by Rachel »

That's awful, Luna (re husband.)

re AF beers, the neighbour was not being judgmental. It was my husband who was embarrassed. He is easily embarrassed...

I just chopped the rhubarb. There is nearly 2kg of it. Someone suggested a lovely orange and rhubarb cake dessert. I am supposed to be dieting again having lapsed over the last ten days, but I can't waste it. Right now i am experimenting with roasting some in the oven. A friend suggested heating the oven up to 190C, then turning it off and putting the rhubarb, tossed in a little caster sugar, in there.

The concrete was finished quite late yesterday. I now need to find a greenhouse builder.
I must have been very stressed yesterday (well I was) because I went to sleep almost straight away (virtually unheard of) and didn't wake until 6am. Then I had a nap after work :o Probably shouldn't have as may not sleep tonight. I was only woken up by the painful arm. Not sure what to do about it.
Today I... did a load of work, went for a walk (cold and grey, then rain, then hail, then brilliant sunshine in the space of 30 minutes), shifted 20 bags of compost down the side of the house.
I hope it warms up soon. There is so much to do in the garden now. Husband is going out for the day on Saturday (:) ) then we are going on a day trip on Sunday so not sure how much will get done. I don't really want to start shovelling soil on my own... Note to self: buy a second spade so we can work together. He will object to this, though. He objects to spending money on anything other than essential food, now, so you can imagine his reaction to the compost's arrival (which I had told him about but he wasn't listening.)

That will be nice to see your daughter, Danny.

I hope everyone's day went ok.
Rachel

serend
Last Drink Date: 25 Oct 2020

Post by serend »

Rachel hope the arm recovers soon – is that since the jab?

Danny you had the courage to say your relationship wasn’t working, that’s the main thing, also so nice to hear that you will get to see your daughter again soon

Luna that’s awful about the ex, so controlling, glad you escaped from him, that’s testament to your strength!

Action, Pickles how are you both?

Well my son is now not well and we have a covid test booked for him in the morning. My OH blames me for him being out meeting friends on Friday night (although I was not happy for him to meet them to be fair he has been with those same friends at work and school over the past few weeks) so I will have to take the morning off work to take him for a test.

Whatever is wrong he looks and feels awful, covid infection rates so low it could be something else (maybe our immune systems all so low from isolating). Anyway hopefully wont be long to get results, always think you start worrying more when you take a test for something !

Night all!
It's not inevitable whether we drink or not...we make the decision

DannyD

Post by DannyD »

Morning

One of my FB memories from 10 years ago, came up today. My arm was aching. I now wonder if that was the start of my frozen shoulder? Works most of the time, every now and then it gets very painful. Proper arm/shoulder exercises help. Might you have a frozen shoulder Rachel? Carrying 30 bags of compost won't have helped, whatever is causing pain. And maybe if you temporarily mislay your spade ("maybe the builders took it with them"), you'd have to buy another. "And look. Here it was all the time in the back of the lean-to. Must have been moved when we shifted stuff in and out."

I had my hair cut yesterday. The 'venue' was new to me, a tiny shop with three chairs. It was full. They didn't mask or insist on masks. I did stay - as I wanted my Barnet sorted out, but I've been worried ever since about the lack of caution. Don't think I'll be rebooking.

Serend it's a worry when children get ill. Dose him up with paracetamol. Keep an eye on his breathing. Do you have one of those gadgets that medics put on your finger for oxygen/blood levels? It's a useful guide. I hope he feels better soon.

Must get the day started earlier than I'm used to. A 2+ hour journey for a meet up. Excited!

Have a good day y'all. \:)/

Luna_

Post by Luna_ »

Danny - cross mail. We both got haircuts yesterday <:)> Everyone masked here - hope you're OK. See below - but enjoy your trip - excited for you \:)/

Oh Serend - sorry to hear about your son - I really hope it isn't Covid, but whatever ot is I hope he gets better and that not all of the family/close contacts also get it <:)>

Danny - thanks, but it's the opposite problem I have. When the kids were small, I constructed a very clever room - with bunk-beds and custom-designed shelves and cupboards etc. But daughter long since got her own room (I had to sacrifice my office) and son has now really outgrown the furnishings. He is so big he can't even sit up in the bottom bunk and he is tired of climbing the dinky stairs to the top one verey time he needs a wee during the night (takes after his mom). He needs less furniture and more space (teenage boys don't have lots of toys any more - it was designed for the needs of 2 small-folk and their toys/books/games etc). So now I need to dismantle, but it will be tricky because I built the side wall around the bunk bed (which also had to be shortened by 2 cm to fit the back). If it had been a cheapy one I'd just have sawn it up for planks to get it out, but it has a resale value... Hmmm... My son is now about 6'6" and still growing (unfortunately in all directions), so he should have a more dignified bed.

Rachel - I think 2 spades is a better investment than even essential food. You are always serving up delicious food - let him have mashed potatoes and cheese like the rest of us when saving money - even better - get him to make YOU dinner.

By the way, what I mentioned about my ex was just the very VERY mildest tip of the ice-berg. I should have reported him to the police/abused women organisation/animal cruelty services and child services long ago (but these people cow you so much you become incapable of doing anything assertive - I was anything but assertive, Serend, he waited until I was due in hospital for serious cervical surgery - then he chjose that time to abandon me and wahay - 3 weeks later he was moved to his dream place and together with another much better, stronger, younger and sportier woman (he was in fact the unfaithful one - this is why he accused me of it) - leaving me alone and a complete invalid. I got so depressed - but now I just wish I had the art of voo-doo :twisted: I found an old pair of his underpants and stuck pins into them - but it doesn't seem to have worked.

Danny - woohooo - enjoy your visit with daughter - that's so nice <:)> The book can wait. The visit can't <:)>

Action - how's the man-exit? Pickles, are you OK, dear? You are so incredibly patient and understanding with your daughter - from what you say your man isn't as understanding of you as you deserve.... (hope that's not inappropriate).

to do
Work
More work
Sort out bills (I was blissfully unaware they were piling up in this new "digital postbox" - so now I have unwittingly got reminders and late-fees :-( :-( I did wonder about the lack of bills in the normal post-box.... Duuuh!!!
More work
Make salmon and cucumber salad for myself and son
Plan his bedroom (he's not bery interested in the details but he will have to do all the heavy lugging)

pickles

Post by pickles »

Morning :\:

Rachel , that rhubarb looks wonderful. My OH loves rhubarb crumble . I used to make quite a few puddings but nobody really finished it off . It’s a bit like cake , I have to be careful for his sugar anyway . It will be coming round for his birthday soon . Last year daughter mostly made the raspberry cake ( with fresh raspberries on the icing ) we might do that again this year .

His work meetings are getting to me a bit now ( I blame my medication :lol:) his croaky chair is erking me , and his breezy good mood /polite ‘chats’ that are shouty . He’s leaving the office door open too , so I go to close it where he makes a sign ( like fast waving and mouthing ‘no’) I do it anyway. Then shut the kitchen door . I really hope these work restrictions are lifted soon ... I actually had purpose here without him snooping on what I’m doing . Yesterday poor daughter was wanting to pot the seedlings as a surprise for me . Unfortunately the soil went on the ground , it didn’t matter as it’s outside.. OH was dithering over her and then marched off . He slammed the smaller pots on the table and barked ‘these!’ Luckily daughter is a bit stronger in that way and beated on her chest ( like a gorilla would ) and said ‘ boom boom boom ..’ to him , where he waved his hand at her .

The plan today is to do the rest of the seedlings. When she is around .

Just hoovered the dog hair up and had to put dogs outside, they don’t like it.

Danny how was the meet up with your daughter ? Must have been so nice .

Luna that’s appalling from your ex . I really wish you the best in your life , you really sound a good person and deserve all that is good . As for your ex I don’t think he will ever get his comeuppance, as they usually say the bullies always win ( last time I said that , I got a ticking off ) but I hope your children realise you really want the best for them .

Serend I really hope your son gets better asap and that it’s not Covid, maybe just a mild cold or something that just didn’t agree with him .

Hopefully get the dogs out later , yesterday was too cold for younger dog , she’d had a problem with her back leg too but it’s better . I’m trying to get daughter to take junior out each day . I just don’t know how to say you need to without making her feel self conscious. I say it’s good for the mind and junior.. she has put on a bit of weight lately .

Action , how are you and your health ? Hope all ok . CP same for you .

Hope it’s a good day for all here .

Luna_

Post by Luna_ »

Pickles, dear - I sometimes think you are not being treated with respect. Having all these home offices IS trying - and having someone constantly talking on meetings likewise. But some basic politeness goes a very long way - and I feel sorry that you and your daughter got humphed at - for trying to do something nice. Big hug to you <:)>

Rachel

Post by Rachel »

I think a lot of us our finding out partners are getting on our nerves. I am sure it's mutual with my OH. I have to say I am looking forward to a day to myself when he goes off to see his friend on Saturday.

I have had a busy day: work, walk up the high street (bought a book, just because I could... and to support the local bookshop. I discovered they can get something in the next day if you want it. As fast as Amazon... but more expensive, of course.) two loads of washing, deadheaded daffs and tulips, and I made a cake (!) with some of that rhubarb. Not sure if the cake has worked. It said it should take 20-25 mintues to cook but not sure it was cooked even after 1hr 10. I had to put parchment on the top to stop it burning. I also forgot to add the orange zest to had to stir it in after I'd out the mix into the tin. :roll: I am not a cake maker...

Serend I hope your son will be ok. I am sure our immune systems are down.

Action, I hope you are alright <:)>

Luna, pickles, Danny \:)/
Rachel

Rachel

Post by Rachel »

Sorry meant to say (was reminded while painfully chainging my bed linen (I wrote lenin initially...) I really need some more. It's full of holes...) that I had looked up my shoulder and it suggested three things two of which were frozen shoulder and rotator cuff injury.

Were you able to do anything to alleviate your frozen shoulder? It really is very painful. Kind of intense ache rather than sharp pain although I am gettting a bit of sharp pain in my fingers too sometimes.
Rachel