Online Alcohol Therapy |  Do you need professional help? |  Alcoholism & Recovery Articles |  Self Help Resources

I can't cope much longer.

Partners, families, children and friends - they all get affected by your drinking.
Grendelslip

Re: I can't cope much longer.

Post by Grendelslip » 28 Nov 2011 16:00

HLM - despite your words you actually understood, didn't you? Well, if not understood - and who can - then believed. Someonehelpme2 - I am sure you must have got the message by now, however painful it is. homeluvinman's response must surely drive it home. Those are wise words from your side of the fence. Please listen to them.

homeluvinman

Post by homeluvinman » 28 Nov 2011 20:00

Hi Grendleslip.
Understood, believed and felt it. Hope you're ok!

HLM

anmsmith

Post by anmsmith » 18 Dec 2011 01:40

My partner moved out on 7th May, gutted? i dont know if it was my fault we both drank to excess at weekends, i also drank in the week if iwas working from home, drink and drug abuse are the same, and the same rules apply, unless they want to stod, your p1ssing in the wind! you can only watch, just keep an open mind and remember who they could be, and offer your hand when they ask or you see one wishes to change.

anmsmith

Post by anmsmith » 18 Dec 2011 01:44

got my reply wrong didnt realise it ws you with the drunk, well i a the drunk in my relationship so walk! get out ! if your sober walk,give him a kick up the arse, my missus did! hence I'm here now!