Online Alcohol Therapy |  Do you need professional help? |  Alcoholism & Recovery Articles |  Self Help Resources

The Three Month Challenge.

behindblueeyes
Last Drink Date: 26 Feb 2012

Re: The Three Month Challenge.

Post by behindblueeyes » 10 May 2012 22:25

Looks like you got some help YWI...sorry wasn't around earlier!

Hiding....you're looking great from here...good to hear from you <:)> <:)>

Make sure you get all the TLC you can put up with.... <:)>
Dance like no-one is watching, love like you'll never be hurt, sing like no-one is listening, live like it's heaven on earth.

behindblueeyes

Post by behindblueeyes » 10 May 2012 22:33

Been working far too hard DD...had to miss uni today for work so not a happy bunny really!! <:)>

Anyway....a good foot massage has put me back in a good mood so Im feeling ok now! ;)

Tomato plants are this weekends project...but I might have t ask for your instructions again Im afraid! ()o

Can I say pajama pajama first this time....?? (::)
Dance like no-one is watching, love like you'll never be hurt, sing like no-one is listening, live like it's heaven on earth.

Sick of the dramas
Last Drink Date: 23 Mar 2012

Post by Sick of the dramas » 10 May 2012 22:51

DD-NO! I love that tune!
"Who will buy my sweet red roses? Two blooms for a penny?" I forget the other venders that cut in but I always thought it was one of the underrated songs in Oliver
C-3PO: Sir, the possibility of successfully navigating an asteroid field is approximately 3,720 to 1.
Han Solo: Never tell me the odds.

mags

Post by mags » 10 May 2012 23:03

Oliver sings 'who will buy this wonderful morning. sky so high I wish I could fly. me o my I don't want to lose it so what am I to do to keep the sky so blue, can someone tell me who will buy'
Never thought I would have the occasion to type that. And without a drink - just wierd.

behindblueeyes

Post by behindblueeyes » 11 May 2012 07:30

Morning DD....and hiding....hugs for you both <:)> <:)> <:)>

Phew....TGIF!!!!

While you guys....and those folks from Two Months.....are off doing exciting things like swimming and going on holiday and playing with wires and stuff (I'll let you off hiding! <:)> )....I have to go to Work!!!!

Still....at least we have all bases covered.....we're among friends.....we're all singing from the same hymn sheet...across the piece we're doing well...we're playing our A game.....there's low hanging fruit available....our ducks are in a row....we're thinking outside the box.....giving 110%...sharing best practice....going forward it's time to push the envelope and take it to the next level....BE is a value proposition....and at the end of the day...online or offline ....we're in a win-win situation.... :shock:

Hi ho....off I go! :twisted:

behindblueeyes

Post by behindblueeyes » 11 May 2012 19:20

Too flipping right DD!!! TGItheweekend!!!!!!!!!

I've had a think this week and decided Im spreading myself too thinly....I need to retrench or there'll be a disaster of the drinking variety (see Two Months!) :?

So...I've applied for an extension for my uni work....which hopefully will give me time to get used to my new job...which is manic with a capital M....

And today - I had my summer holiday signed off....which is a big step forward!! The summer at work is looking busier and busier and my holiday request was not a done deal!!

And Im fitting running in...albeit it early doors...so that helps too....

Puts the row I had with someone this morning into perspective! :twisted:

How was your chocolate today...?? ()o

Hiding....hugs.... <:)> <:)>

behindblueeyes

Post by behindblueeyes » 11 May 2012 19:38

I have an all seeing chocolate eye!!! ;) KFC can be very diverting on an empty stomach.... ;)? xx

behindblueeyes

Post by behindblueeyes » 11 May 2012 21:21

I also have a nifty chocolate radar DD.....it can sniff out chocolate at 20 paces.... ()o

behindblueeyes

Post by behindblueeyes » 12 May 2012 08:56

Hi Hiding....nice to see you....hope your world is sunny today! <:)>

I have a plan for tonight....Sainsbury's fizz in a bottle with a cork and everything....and a combination of excuses about wine going straight to my head....driving...studying...etc. Plus SOTD has promised to be in my bag whistling Star Wars tunes....and Mr M will be there too....eating my lipstick no doubt! ;)

DD.....I love wisteria!! Only have a patio though so might struggle with that....but going to go for tomato grow bags I think....and a big herb pot/planter/basket....I love cooking with fresh herbs!

Have a happy day xxx

behindblueeyes

Post by behindblueeyes » 12 May 2012 09:29

thankyou hiding....they can be a bit of a rabble sometimes....I need you in there to sort them out! <:)>

behindblueeyes

Post by behindblueeyes » 12 May 2012 12:21

A new toy....I have an app so you can really be in my pocket later!!

:lol:

Sent from somewhere in the galaxy using Tapatalk 2

New image
Last Drink Date: 12 Dec 2011

Post by New image » 12 May 2012 14:16

H
When do you join us on the 6 month thread?
Lucky number 7.
2012,2013,2014, 2015 alcohol free.
2016 work in progress

behindblueeyes

Post by behindblueeyes » 13 May 2012 00:04

anonymouse wrote:
hiding wrote:Behindblueeyes I see Anonymouse is rubbing off on you
:shock: :oops: :o
:oops: :shock: :o ....lol!

DD...welcome home....Im just home too....and no drinking was done tonight!!! Phew.....x

Topcat
Last Drink Date: 08 May 2011

Post by Topcat » 13 May 2012 07:58

:oops: :o White bits???? Arrgghhh No! :oops: :o

I'm off to the wilderness too (back garden). Machete at the ready - think Dr. Livingstone's in there somewhere. TC ;)?
#5 on the 2020 Challenge
Today is our most precious possession.

behindblueeyes

Post by behindblueeyes » 13 May 2012 09:01

DD...thankyou so much for the tomato thingy....I know I copied and pasted last time and put it in a safe place....(I have so many safe places forbottles things as you can imagine!). It's def safe this time!

The social things haven't been too bad - altho last night's event was a tester. The anticipation has been worse than the reality. After work social stuff is probably a big trigger for me too @its been a hard day and the sun's shining - lets nip to that nice pub by the river....

Last time I went there were disappointed faces (my fault as I haven't said why Im not drinking specifically...just used the study/running/driving excuses)....and folks were saying it was sad not to be sharing a bottle like we always used to....made me feel a heel but I carried on regardless.... ;)

DD....if you come across Prince Charming...can you ask him if he's got a brother please....? \:)/

have fun in the sun xx

behindblueeyes

Post by behindblueeyes » 13 May 2012 09:58

Good to hear from you hiding....hope everything is ok with you. You've done well to keep posting and letting us know you're keeping on keeping on not drinking! \:)/

Roll on Friday for you! xx

MrsF

Post by MrsF » 13 May 2012 10:55

Hey how has everyone been? I am still AF which i am over the moon about, can't remember how long now, will need to check my diaryto find out when i had my last drink. I have become addicted to soda lime now lol, that is my new tipple. Need to stop eating chocolate though, been going through mountains of the stuff. I need to start getting fit and healthy now, though it is proving difficult. Having a bit of a difficult time otherwise but so far not went for the drink. Hope everyone is well x

mags

Post by mags » 13 May 2012 11:44

hi danny donkey, looks like you give good advice on plants so hope you don't mind if I pick your brains.
I have 3 geranium plants which I haven't watered for months coz I thought they were dead like the others - drinking all day not kind to plants - and they have recently, this week started to flower. The stems are all woody and only a few stems are yielding flowers. My question is - can you repot them or trim the dead looking stems of? Sorry if this is a stupid question - I truly no nothing about plants.
Have a great day in your garden - I'm still amazed at how much I get done AFXXX

mags

Post by mags » 14 May 2012 23:47

Danny - thanks so much for your geranium advice. I will get on with it tomorrow- A huge CONGRATULATIONS on 14 weeks. You must feel really proud of yourself. Nearly falling asleep as I type so will say night night nowx

Biggles

Post by Biggles » 15 May 2012 00:10

Really, well done DD!!! I just can't imagine getting that far!Brilliant.

Bxx
( Note to self.... ) GO AND DO SOMETHING !!!!
#31 for 2013.