Any tips or advice to prevent a relapse, alternatively any of your stories about your own relapses.
- Posts: 17429
- Joined: 09 Jan 2009 16:09
- Last Drink Date: 17 Aug 2018
- Location: Sussex UK
PG Tips, you can't beat a good cuppa
Hi Jake, good to see you
#4 on the 2021 Challenge
I will not drink again no matter what.
- Posts: 232
- Joined: 17 Sep 2020 05:19
- Last Drink Date: 08 Jun 2021
Slimline tonic, ice and a slice
Love yourself and be proud of the steps you take to overcome addiction....peace is at the tip of our fingers
- Posts: 3205
- Joined: 18 Jun 2008 16:46
- Last Drink Date: 21 Sep 2021
- Location: Cambridgeshire,UK
i agree with you Pink panther. I usually have tonic water and just say it's gin and tonic if people ask. a little white lie i know but i have having to explain myself
- Posts: 5497
- Joined: 08 May 2017 16:19
- Last Drink Date: 08 May 2017
Avocado wrote: ↑
19 Jul 2021 21:27
Pineapple juice and lemonade with ice is lush and so refreshing on a hot day like today!
Oh yes! I remember that being called a Wheatsheaf in the pubs when I was a teenager
The best time to plant a tree was 30 years ago. The second best time is today.
Essential Reading From Our Archive