A fantastic video on the Guardian today about how women are being over-prescribed anti-depressants, when fluctuations in mood and anxiety levels are quite natural, and can sometimes be explained by your circumstances.
- Ambivalence about Drinking
- Dry January Support
- Baclofen for alcohol dependence should be reconsidered
- CBT for Alcoholism
- Are you ashamed of drinking?
- Harmful Drinking in the over 50s
- How Mindfulness can help with your alcohol problems
- Being depressed may not be an ‘illness’
- How to stop worrying
- Treatment of Depression